Stockholm,
HERE I COME!



It's not often I write about personal stuff over here, but due to my excitement I just can't resist sharing these news with you – in a few weeks I'm moving to Stockholm!

Still can't believe it's actually happening, but truth is I've been having this dream on and off for quite some years now – to try out the city life and live all by myself for once. We all know how fast those years fly and as I just recently turned 28(!) I felt it was now or never. Can't wait to see what our beautiful capital has to offer. At the same time I have to admit, as the home-loving lady I am, it's actually a bit heavy-hearted to leave my peaceful Norrland, my home and all my loved ones, but I guess that's what we all need sometimes – to do what scares us the most and just throw ourselves out there, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT