On My Mind




On the 1st of December we're going to a Christmas show/party and instead of a dress (which I've been wearing every single year = boring!) I feel for something less traditional this time. Yesterday I ordered these Vinyl Pants from MANGO and if they fit I might wear them. Patent can be a bit hard to style and some might even find this high shine fabric kinky. The secret to prevent this is to keep everything else simple and balance up with something more feminine and delicate.

Personally I have a soft spot for ruffles so this Crepe Top from J.CREW would be the perfect match.

Party means dancing so therefore I prefer a slightly lower heel. These Ankle Strap Sandals from NELLY are a real bargain as they are both classic and wallet friendly.

One can always dream, right? These Pearl Drop Earrings from MIZUKI would add just that little extra.

Now when winter is here for real we have to focus even more on hydrating our skin. Right now everyone is buzzing about the sheet mask, but as you know I'm very selective with ingredients I therefore haven't tried one yet. After some Googeling I luckily came across the brand 100% PURE which have three different ones I would love to try! Green Tea Water Bomb Mask from 100% PURE.

My hair heroes are running out so it's time to refill. Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Gift Set from RAHUA.


Lana Ruffled Crepe top from J.CREW  –  Green Tea Water Bomb Mask from 100% PURE  –  'Sea of Beauty' Keshi Pearl Drop Earrings from MIZUKI  –  Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner Gift Set from RAHUA  –  Vinyl Trousers from MANGO  –  Heel Sandal from NELLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT