Shopping List
LONDON




The days are flying. Only two weeks left until WE are! As the crazy organizer I am, I haven't been doing much the last couple of days except planning, searching and adding pins to my Google Maps (what would I do without this phenomenal app?). As we're staying three nights in London (just booked the hotel last night!) there are a few things I wish to check out and hopefully buy, at least some of them.


But first out we're going for a day trip to Stonehenge. It's been on my list ever since I wrote an essay about it in high school. Everything unexplained and mysterious makes my heart skips a beat.

I've been thinking of buying it so many times, but never seemed to get to the point. It's just that some things I want to buy in a physical store. To see, touch and actually hold it in your hands feels much more special and has a different value. It becomes more of an experience and something you will look back on and remember everytime you use it. Also I guess it's cheaper in the UK as it's the country of manufacture? Anyway – the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes from MASON PEARSON.

I so need to update my lingerie. If it only wasn't so hard finding something that actually fits. Panties, no problem, but bras... Mama Mia. Mission impossible, most of the times. The dreamiest panties to wear down under? LA PERLA, no doubt.

The same goes with my sportswear – update required. Wish to find a pair of organic yoga leggings. Any suggestions? These ATM ANTHONY THOMAS MELILLO Yoga legging in lightweight modal seems oh so comfy.

No wardrobe is complete without a pair of classic go-to pumps. I still don't own those stiletto saviours, but these are by far the most perfect pair if you ask me. BB 90 pumps from MANOLO BLAHNIK.

It's been there since my teens, but though I've been so sick of the ring in my tragus the last couple of years (too big and ugly) I somehow decided to keep it. I want something much more discreet and sophisticated. This little diamond stud earring from MARIA TASH would be just enough spark but still look chic, don't you think?

Like mentioned, Chanel has launched a new EDP, Gabrielle, and I can't wait to smell it! Parfum from CHANEL.


Are you planning any trip soon? If so, what's on your list? xx






Pocket Bristle Brush from MASON PEARSON  –  Lace thong from LA PERLA  –  Modal Legging from ATM ANTHONY THOMAS MELILLO  –  BB 90 Suede Pump from MANOLO BLAHNIK  –  Diamond Stud Earring from MARIA TASH  –  'Gabrielle' Eau De Parfum from CHANEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT