¡Adios Allergy!


Raquel Zimmermann for Alexander McQueen's Spring 2013 campaign shot by David Sims.



Spring is around the corner and I couldn't be more happy! Though I thought I should give a friendly reminder to all of you who nearly use to scratch their eyes out and can't make that nose stop running at this time of the year – 

Start having your honey! 

I have done this for quite some years now and it really works! It's such a relief to be able to enjoy the spring without being tired and a total mess.

Raw locally produced honey is a pure and simple saviour if you suffer from pollen allergy. No more sneeze thanks to bees. Could it be more wonderful? 


I've written about this before so read more HERE on how you do.


Happy spring! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT