Hot Hero




If you follow me on Instagram (@saemlstaint) you might have seen my latest post of what I'm up to this week? Well, if not I've finally decided to bite the bullet and start cleaning out my closet. This time with no mercy, at all. It was a bit hard at first, putting away those things I have so many memories with. Yes, I'm pretty sentimental, but on the other hand it felt so refreshing when I once got going.

In the middle of all this chaos I realized how many shirts, jackets and pants I never bother to use. Not that I don't like them, quite the opposite, but for the simple reason of laziness and the fact that I don't bring out the iron and spend half an hour of my time to make these pieces decent and wearable. I frankly don't. And who really does, I wonder? Thinking of it makes me sad. It's crazy even. So, last night I promised myself (and all my fabric friends) – this has to end. I'm investing in a steamer!

Lately I've read and heard a lot of positive things about the Swedish company The Steamery. This is their travel steamer – a handheld hero ready to do its job in just 25 seconds! Small, light and easy to use. Just like I want it. So, once and for all; those unworn stunners gonna see the sunlight and I guess this white wonder is the one preparing them for their premiere!


Cirrus Handsteamer from THE STEAMERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT